Here's lookin at you kid...

Here's lookin at you kid...
The eyes are the windows to the soul...

Saturday 19 March 2011

Hub Pages...

So, I started a Hub thingie - all well and good... it gets me out there and noticed.

Thing is... I have to make absolutely certain that I don't duplicate my work anywhere else on the net. Not usually a problem unless I'm sharing a piece of my books Deadlier... Than The Male or Cruel... and Unusual with my followers on Goodreads, Facebook or this Blog. Then I get Duplicate at the side of my Hub titles. I may be the only one that sees this, but I'm not sure I like it. It's MY writing, MY work and if I want to put it on my Facebook Notes, my Goodreads Profile and my Blog as well as my Hub then I should be able to. I understand that Hub want original work out there, but my work IS original. It's also MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment